1. Keep in close contact with them by making repeated trips to the field to build relationships with the Pastors and their flock.
2. Preaching in the churches
3. Meeting and mentoring
4. Teach sound doctrine, which includes leadership and accountability.
5. Give them report forms to fill out. If reports are not received, nationals do not receive support.
6. Visit in their homes. Meet and grow close to them and their family. This creates not only accountability for national missionary, but also the wife of the missionary.